Wednesday 12 June 2013

Ningxia BBQ & Night Senery, China


Ningxia, China
 
As I mentioned at my previous post, I love this place Ningxia. During the day, it was hot, but during the night we have to wear a jacket. If you leave in a desert, you will experience this.

Ningxia, China

Night life in Ningxia, is pretty simple. Beside shopping, you chosen to go for a BBQ beside the Yellow River " Huang He". This kind of BBQ you can find in most part of China, but the interesting part is you are sitting along the Yellow River with a beautiful building lighted up. If you look carefully at the above photo, the light is reflected at the river.

Ningxia, China
 
Ningxia, China

If you tried the BBQ Lamb on skewer in Ningxia, oh oh oh you will not want to try else where. This is the best Lamb skewer I ever tried. It was so tender and juice. According to my Ningxia local friend, this is because of the grass from the mountain that turn the lamb to an extraordinary grassy lamb. Anyway, if you ever tried it, believe me, it is the best.
Ningxia, China
 
Ningxia, China

I love Ningxia beer as well. I always go for Tsing Tao in China, but after I tried this, I do love Ningxia beer. Ningxia beer is slightly a bit mild than Tsing Tao but better than Budweiser.

Ningxia, China
 
We sat there for 2 hours and I knew my Ningxia local friend is frenzy cool. Oh... there is no washroom here, if you have too much of beer and you need to pee... go opposite the main road there are some bushes there. It is a 6 lanes road so be careful when crossing the road even you are in a rush...

Ningxia, China
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment