Tuesday 7 November 2017

Fan Cai Restaurant, Nancheng, China

This restaurant located about 15 mins drive from the Nancheng Library. It looks very ordinary from the escalator to towards the restaurant. However one you enter the restaurant you will find it very beautifully decorated with Chinese Ackitake design.

Upon entering the restaurant, hot towel will be provided to each customer. There is an area for kids to play games and 2 message chairs for their customer to enjoy without any charges.

The foods are more into spicy food and it is delicious with reasonable prices. I came with 3 of my staffs and everyone is happy and enjoy the delicious food.

I forget to take more photos this trip and i will update with more photos of this restaurant later.

Nancheng, Dongguan, China
Casher

Nancheng, Dongguan, China
Second Floor of the restaurant. Photo taken from my dinning table.

Nancheng, Dongguan, China
View from my dinning table

No comments:

Post a Comment